May 04, 2006

Eleven out of 101

I havn't been keeping a fantastic track score of this, but now I will update you all on how OldManRivers is doing. On Rivers 101 in 1001, I have completed eleven tasks out of one hundred one. These include:
    • coach choices - completed jan, 22nd 2006
    • dance at pot-latch - completed nov. 27th, 05 (Waxiwidi Potlatch)
    • be on T.V - completd april 24th, 2006 (Solidarity with Six Nations March)
    • break the law - completed dec. 12th, 05
    • go out with friends & pretend to be drunk - completed dec. 3rd, 05
    • be on the radio - completed jan. 13th, 05
    • publish an article - Truth Tellings from the Skwxwu7mesh (Redwire Magazine)
    • befriend a complete stranger
    • - completed may 3rd, 2006 - (Sex, Drugs & Rock N Roll Conference)
    • be interviewed - completed jan 15th, 2005
    • come up with own ______ code for self
    • - completed april 31st, 2006 (Click Here)
    • get people to chant after me
    • - completed april 24th, 2006 (Solidarity with Six Nations March)
    • do yoga - completed jan. 4th, 2006
I predict the summer will open opportunities for me to complete some more tasks. Such as "climb a mountian", "go camping" and others. So far it's going pretty good but some of the tasks are hard to complete when I don't have enough free time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home