April 15, 2006

Annoyances

After reading a comment left by a friend on another friends profile, I felt compelled and right pissed off. I started noticing other things that piss me off. Since no one is online that I feel like ranting to, I have blogger. Here is a list of my current anoyances.

  1. People who drink themselves and say how amazing it is someone else "doesn't drink". Get the fuck over it and do somthing with your own damn life.
  2. Racist KKKanadians
  3. People who consider non-drinkers "good". We're not "goody-good", it a smart choices. Why would we want to disrespect our body and spirit with the consumtion if a DESEASE.
  4. Slow people. Nuff said.
  5. Slow internet. It's 2006 and some damn computer moves so damn so. Hello, the 90's called and want their bandwidth back.
  6. Idiot people who can't truly understand the meaning or depth of things. This includes, all forms of media. You idiots. Wake up and get educated.
  7. Narrow minded Nihilists. You extreme skeptics. You can deny all existence all you want, but reality is still there. No madder how we need to solve this problem, we are not going to solve it from one side. HELLLOOO, we tryed that already.
  8. Homophobes. There is absolutly nothing wrong with a lifestyle choice. Your inate fear and insecurity must prevent you from a great many things. I almost feel sorry for you. Fortunaly, I don't.
  9. Christians set out to convert people. Why don't you fuck off. Your religion will not give happyness nor supreme enlightenment. All it brings is suffering, genocide and darkness. Go Jesus right?
  10. Ignorant people unwilling to accept the fact or even acknowledge more information on the matter. Your inherant disbelieve for the truth is your downfall and will never let you succeed
  11. Emo people. Life is worth living, no madder what. It must be experences and be lived. You create promote and allow things to happen in your life. Get over yourselves.
  12. 2010 Olympics. Fuck off!
  13. Sell Outs. Fuck off!
  14. Women beaters. I wish you would die. I am honest in this, I wish your life would end.
  15. Rapists. Please read #15.
  16. Idiots. You people are just plain stupid. I need to get you out of my life.
  17. God. Fuck off and die.
  18. Structured, organizational, clean freaks. I hope you fall into darkness because you won't change your ways.
  19. Zits. Stupid skin. Stay clean.
  20. People who don't change their glasses. (Yes, I see the irony here. Shut up)
Okay, now that I've addressed all these damn anoyances, I can finaly feel relief. It feels nice to get it off my chest. The part I like more then saying all of that is the fact I can identify it all now. Now that I can acknowledge it, I can change it. (You cannot change or heal what you do not acknowledge.) For myself, I relize I must be more tolerant and accepting of people where they are. I must learn patience in my lifestyle and acceptance. It's not my fault people are the way they are and nor can I do anything to directly change them. I can only lead by example, share my gifts and succeed where I want to. There, now I feel better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home