April 23, 2006

Hitch Hikers Guide To The Galaxy [Review]

Click here for more information

Hitch-Hikers Guide to the Galaxy by Douglas Adams.

Now let me start of saying, this book is fantastic. Where to begin in praising this book. The humor, the story, the characters; all superb. Now I wanted to read this book before I seen the movie and I'm glad I choose to do that. This book had "third level" humor like no other. Character like "Mervin" and the President were absolutly hilarious. This kind of sarcastic satire humor is what I love. No nonsensless nothing. I am beginging the second book called "The Restaurant at the End of the Universe", which looks like another good read. There were times when reading this book where I had to actualy put the book down so I could laugh. There was one part where I was laughing so hard I couldn't read. I would try to read another line but I would still be laughing hard. Not only did this book give me a great laugh, it finaly gave me the awnser to the Great Question of Life, the Universe and Everything!...Forty-Two.

The Hitch-Hikers Guide to the Galaxy recieves a recommendation from me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home