January 26, 2006

Introducing...


Introducing...
BAT-DUBYA!
Mentor and advisor to OldManRivers

------------------------------------------------------------

After him posting the picture I made for him on bebo on his site, I thought I would go all out and show you my mentor, Dubya. With his aspirations to become a monastic colonial-crime-fighter, it brought me to realize his, for the lack of a better word, coolness...lol

Since seeing this Dark Knight, I've also been searching for a longing of my own hero that resembles my aspirations and to reflect the true identity I want to be. Maybe I'll just get someone who does really good-lookin' cartoons to make up my own damn SuperHero. Either way, OldManRivers will be shown in Cartoon form. Note: OldManRivers Comic must have caine.

"I do believe that those who would be protectors of their Indigenous communities
must strive for a more noble, honourable and respectful existence."
- Bat-Dubya!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home