January 16, 2006

Seven Of One Hundred One

See Link

Although I have wanted to write about this, I havn't had the chance to. This project is extremly fun to do and I reccomend anyone who likes to complete goals to do it. It add's a little spice to your life and you also get a stupid reason to complete things you've always wanted to.

What I am talking about is 101 in 1001 days. The project is to Complete 101 preset tasks in a period of 1001 days. I currently have 950 days left as of January 16th, 2006. So far I have seven tasks done. Here I will briefly explain how I have finished these task's and some I look forward to completing soon.

#27 - dance at pot-latch - completed nov. 27th, 05
This I was able to complete at my friend Waxiwidi potlatch. A memoral potlatch and great times. It was just a fun dance, but it says "dance at potlatch". As far as I know, it was a pot-latch and I did dance. #27 is down...

#30 - be on T.V - completd dec. 9th, 05
I did because of speakers corner. Put simply: I congradulated the new members of the Squamish Nation Council that I cheered for; Pam Baker, Deborah Baker, Carla George, Richie Baker. Again, congradulations!

#43 - break the law - completed dec. 12th, 05
This was simple and easy. (Half like me...lol) It was a stupid "law break" but I did break the law. I actualy wish to do somthing a bit more dangerous. But this will surfice. This one was completed after I downloaded a movie on my computer. Which is illegal. Hence, I broke the law. #43 is down...

#45 - go out with friends & pretend to be drunk - completed dec. 3rd, 05
I have pictures to proove this one. I was with my family and I did it with my sister, who I consider my friend. Always fun to do especialy since I don't drink and get to mock drunks. #45 is down! (See Link)

#48 - be on the radio - completed jan. 13th, 05
This was just recently. I was contacted by a woman via e-mail who got my e-mail from someone I've never met. Intresting. This surpise just reafirmed my love for the creator. It was an amazing experence to do that and somthing very ground breaking for me. I met some very cool people including Inez, the other panelist on the show called RED EDGE. Like I said, the show was called RED EDGE and was on CBC Radio, 690AM. Great experence to be on the radio and knocked down one of my task's to complete. I also met the people who I was in contact with, including a extremly hot indian girl, who at this point, not sure which one it was. I think it was Angela, but I'm not sure. I just know she was stunningly beautiful and very helpfull. (She brought us up to the woman who helped us get ready for the show, even though she was leaving!) #48 is down!

#64 - be interviewed - completed jan 15th, 2005
Again, thanks to the person who got me the CBC radio gig, got me this one. This time was a bit more radical and bit more closer to home. And this time, about me, well kinda. I did this for Redwire and a video they were doing about urbanization. I fought through my cold and did the interview. Was fun and enjoyed it. #64 down!

#94 - do yoga - completed jan. 4th, 2006
I do this regulary now. Nothing big. Just wanted to always do yoga. Very relaxing and yet a great work-out. I havn't felt as relaxed and as peace with myself in a physical sence in along time or ever (that I can remember anyways). Enjoy it alot and will continue to do it. The reason I wanted to do it though was so I had another hobbie to break me away from Halo2. So far it's working since I get on like once ever 3 days.

That concludes my list so far. I do have more to complete, but I have enough time to do it. This month alone, I have a few more that I know I will be completing. For those know know me well, here are some to look forward to:

#3 - Skinny Dip
#12 - Convert 10 Aboriginals to Indigenism
#28 - Do a strip tease
#46 - Dance with a complete stranger
#100 - Make time capsul

Here is the link again for the complete list.
Rivers 101 in 1001

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home