January 09, 2006

The Goodies (not that kind...lol)

Over the weekend I was able to buy some accessories. Some trinkits and beads you may call it. But it's more of a merce, touque, dogtags and necklace.


The Necklace


See this beautiful necklace? Well it was 12$ and I thought "hey cool, I need some more necklaces" so I bought it. Nothing really too exciting about this necklace except it looks like a tooth. I decided I am going to tell gullable white people that I caught the deer when I went hunting with my bow and arrow.









The Dogtags

Now here is somthing I really wanted to buy. It was for a good cause and if you believe in karma, I'll have some good stuff. Anywho. I had already bought the Think and Hear dogtags but was without See. They cost 5$ each (15$ over all) but it was going towards research for AIDS. They are also way cooler and alot more eco-friendly then those stupid-ass idiotic "rubber-band braclets".







The Touque

I was getting so annoyed with my hair getting frizzy that day, I just felt like buying a cheap hat. Thus, I have a new hat. Nuff said. :)











The Merce (Not A Perce)

For the last fricken time, it is not a perce. It is a merce. A man's perce, a merce. See no "P". It's a "M" for "MAN". Nuff said.

Anywho. I bought this because it looked cool and I needed somthing to cary all my junk. My pockets are getting full of change and crap I needed to buy this. Once I my ipod back, I'll have this to carry it in. I also have this for change and other crap like pens and paper and stuff. Need to be resourcfull! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home