January 02, 2006

The Plan

I have made this plan to give me somthing to do. I have noticed for a long time that being on here (the internet) and on Xbox Live is not productive for me. I do not truly get what I want and it's time I start creating more of what I want in my life.

To do this I have chosen to do Yoga, Work, Improv and Gutiar Lessons. Yes I know it's alot, but I must. I have a feeling I'll sleep better. Eat better. Live better. And most of all, be better.

I'll be extremly busy through out the week with School, Yoga, Work, Improv and Guitar Lessons. This will keep me away from home, and away from the computer and xbox. No more draining my life away. Plus I'll have some mula!
Here is how it works

Sunday-Monday-Wesneday-Friday-Saturday
Work for $$$$
Tuesday-Thursday
Yoga then Improv
Weekend (Saturday-Sunday)
Guitar Lessons
I can do homework before I go to yoga and after/during work.
Yoga is just down the road from my school and starts at 4:30.
Working, I can make lots of money.
HOLD ON!!!!!!
I can't do that because I have Choices in January-March-April. I wouldn't be able to work my way around WORK and IMPROV in order to get those weekends off. Shoot.
WHAT TO DO PEOPLE!!!
HELP!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home