January 01, 2006

The New Look

"Change is constant" right?

I have decided to change the look of this blog once again. This seems to have a nicer look to it and since this isn't the blog to "change" anything, but more of a blog to keep track, I'm not to big on presentablity as opposed to "What the heck looks cool"... Although people can come here to keep an update on what is going on in my life.

I am hoping in the new year to post more intresting posts on this site. I have alot happening coming up. Including School starting in a few days and I really don't feel like I've had my break. More like a long weekend. It's like "aw shit, it's sunday soon..."

I'm more cheery and was able to work on this look. Same type of thing but the other look was all squished and didn't care for it. Here is somthing that I like a bit more since I have more room to write and rant and everything like that.

Remember to check out
My Thoughts And Voice for more on what I'm thinking. :)

Happy New Year to all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home