January 23, 2006

Fueled My Wings

I was a man who had broken wings and wasn't flying at his full potential. It's taken me along time to get these wings, learn how to use this wings and find a place to fly. Now I have refuled and ready to go.

Returned from Choices yesterday. My sister went through the program. My father Coached in the program. My auntie Coached. My friend Devan Coached. My friend Jennifer Coached. And of course, I Coached.

Definition of Coach: "teach and supervise (someone); act as a trainer or coach (to), as in sports"

That is exactly what I did. Here is a little story about my history with Choices.
  • August 2004 I go to Choices Teen Camp
  • July 2005 I go Adult Choices
  • August 2005 I Coached Teen Camp
  • January 2006 I Coach Adult Choices

And here we are. It's still unbelievable at how much I've gained from Choices. To quote my good friend, "I want everyone I love and care about to go through Choices". That is exactly true for me. I think it's somthing that all our people can create value in and benifit from. It changed my life and I know it could have the same profound experence on the people important to me.

I am now able to really grow and it's just amazing. I feel charged and ready to go. I promissed myself I would get going after I coached and I am so ready. It just makes me happy to think of what I am going to become and do. There is no word for how "life" feels for me right now. It's just amazing and I absolutly love it. I have my batteries fully powered and I feel so strong because of it. OldManRivers is ready to claim what he is to become. I'm ready!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home