December 18, 2005

iRivers

Thanks to the BOLT Executive for tihs but I have this new laptop and I've downloaded a few songs to listen to while I use it. Here is my list so far. Usualy I would of put a mix of music but, this is ALL the music I have...lol... I have the really good ones bolded. My favorite music is by artist's that arnt mainstream. (Although I have some mainstream artists here) Most of the ones I like are people and song most havn't heard of before. Enjoy

  • Safety Dance Men Without Hats
  • Land of 1000 Dances Wilson Pickett
  • Boyfriend Ashlee Simpson
  • The Warrior Scandal with Patty Smyth
  • Rock and Roll (Part 1 & 2) Gary Glitter
  • Situations Jack Johnson
  • Feel Good Inc. Gorillaz
  • Celebration Kylie Minogue
  • Walk Alone Jack Johnson
  • Sitting, Waiting, Wishing (radio rip)Jack Johnson
  • The Horizon Has Been Defeated Jack Johnson
  • Days Go By Keith Urban
  • Since U Been Gone Kelly Clarkson
  • Sweet Child O'Mine Sheryl Crow
  • Ain't No Mountain High Enough Marvin Gaye
  • Kernkraft 400 Zombie Nation
  • Daft Punk Vs Michael Jackson - Rock Daft Punk / Michael Jackson
  • DARE Gorillaz
  • Lean On Me Al Green
  • Digital Love Daft Punk
  • Around The World Daft Punk
  • You're My Better Half Keith Urban
  • New Attitude Patti Labelle
  • That's The Beat Of A Heart Sara Evans
  • These Are The Days Keith Urban
  • Your Everything Keith Urban
  • I Wanna Love Somebody Like You Keith Urban
  • Who Wouldn't Wann Be Me Keith Urban
  • Neutron Dance (Beverly Hills Cop) Pointer Sisters
  • Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger Daft Punk
  • One More Time Daft Punk
  • Rock the House Gorillaz
  • Making Memories Of Us Keith Urban
  • Dj Skylat Dope Mix Daft Punk vs. Jamiroquai
  • Walking in Memphis Marc Cohn
  • True Companion Marc Cohn
  • Out Of My Mind Rory Gallagher
  • You'll Think Of Me Urban, Keith
  • A Place In Time (Extended) Amanda Abizaid
  • What You Waiting For? Gwen Stefani
  • Walking In Memphis Lonestar
  • Silver Thunderbird Marc Cohen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home